Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's Fun to Learn

Every once in a while I try to do a few fun things to teach Lydia some preschool basics.  She is really smart and craves knowledge so I try to do what I can that is fun for her since she has a very short attention span.

One day I thought it would be fun to put masking tape on the floor in shapes and have her match toys with the shape.  Later I would call out a shape and she would hop from one to another.  She really did pretty well and had fun for a while.  Jason loved sitting in the middle of the shapes and thought they were pretty cool.




Then we worked on our motor skills by making necklaces.  She really liked this one.

2 comments:

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

wow ...hermosa manera de enseñar

Mari said...

Way to go Lydia!