We were able to stay long enough to be there for my mom's birthday which I was very grateful for. This year instead of going out to eat, we stayed in and ordered in food. It seemed to work better than having everyone so scattered about in a restaurant. Since I was there, I also got to make her a cake. As I struggled to figure out what to do, I suddenly came up with an idea and then put it into the works.
I made a bunch of cupcakes since I thought that would be easier and then frosted it all to look like a quilt. You would be surprised at how much frosting it takes to cover a bunch of cupcakes, but it worked and looked pretty good.
She was delighted!
Our last family shot for 2 1/2 years.
1 comment:
Your scarf worked out beautifully!!!! I love the family picture. :)
Post a Comment