Last week I got something I've been wishing for since we were married.
You may laugh, but to me this is a big deal. We haven't been able to afford new pot and pans and have been using the ones we received from our wedding. A couple weeks ago, Kelvin looked at our pot and pans and saw all the teflon scratched off and asked where the black coating was going? When I told him it was going into our food and we were eating it, he became concerned. He started to look at amazon for some stainless steel pots and pans. He asked me which ones I wanted and when I told him, he looked it up. He saw the price and about died! Yes I know they are pricey ($1500-$2000) but they are the best. Since we both knew we couldn't afford those, we started to look at second best options. When we ran across a deal from Amazon for a $400 set for $130, we jumped on it and got this AWESOME new set a couple days later. Since I cook a lot I get excited about this stuff. With our old pots and pans, I let the kids get into them and play with them because I didn't care. Now, the kids get in trouble if they touch my pans!! It's been so much fun to cook with these beauties and I know that my family is healthier with them.
3 comments:
Oh, awesome, and when you get an induction cooktop they will work on it!
SO FUN!!! I am jealous!
I love amazon and GREAT deals!
Post a Comment