Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Moved in with the Bailey Parents & a New Bike

So I (Kelvin) got my final job back up in Grand Prairie (Dallas) with Lockheed Martin.  This off course meant we got to move from where my wife would term the "sticks" back to "civilization."  We weren't sure where we were going to settle down, so my graciously allowed our whirlwind family to move in.  They only broke a few things, some of which I brought back from Spain... :( but my parents still love us so I guess it's okay.  It was a little cramped quarters for a while, but we were really glad that we had a place to be while we were in transition.

Not only were we in transition, but I was on travel during the week to Lexington, KY where Lockheed has a site on an army base.  I was helping to layout a new building they are going to be building soon.  Lot's of eating out and lonely nights, but it was a great opportunity.  The poor wife and kiddos were left to fend for themselves while looking for a new place to live.  Lucky that my parents were taking care of them too! :)

The backyard is the best place to play, less to break!



We decided to get Lydia a new bike for her birthday.  We went out and picked it out and she picked it all out herself... you can't tell because it's all pink :).



Some people just never grow up :)

The kids had a great time getting reacquainted with the cousins.

No comments: