Monday, November 24, 2008
Ahhhhh......Park City!
This weekend was the long awaited trip to Park City and man did we need the break! We worked so hard to get everything done before this weekend so we could spend our time together and not worry about the travails of life. We were first expecting to be there on Friday night, but found out that it was actually Sat and Sun that we would have the condo. No big deal. We went on Sat afternoon and it was awesome!!! The place was so nice. There was a big TV with a DVD player in the living room along with a wood burning fire place!! I LOVE fireplaces. We had a fire, watched the U vs BYU game (go Utes!), spent some quality time talking, got a lot of sleep, enjoyed having a mountain side view from our room and loved every minute of it! We left Sunday afternoon and went to Ed and Marta's house for dinner. It was so much fun to spend some time with them. We just don't have the time to spend with family like we used to. And with Kelvin and my opposing schedules, we barely see each other. I just keep reminding myself that it is all almost over. In fact the worst of the craziness ends in 2 weeks! I can't wait to spend some time with my family (we see them about once a month when things are good), and not have to worry every night about how much (or how little in some cases) homework I am getting done, and how much (or how little) sleep I get. I can just work and then relax. I have a few projects I want to get done and I can't wait to get cooking again. Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough. Bring on the Turkey! -And the rolls, that's my favorite part along with my moms sweet potatos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment