Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys!!!

My parents went on a much needed getaway this weekend to Salt Lake and so Matt naturally came to stay at our apartment. He decided that he needed to bring a friend along and so he brought Kevin with him. I had an apartment full of Boys!! They were with us from Friday afternoon to Sunday late morning. I must say, these boys were so well behaved! They were polite and considerate and basically entertained themselves. We borrowed the Wii game system from Kelvin's cousin and so they had a good time playing games and watching movies. Kelvin worked Friday night and Saturday night and I was SO tired this weekend that I went in my bedroom and read and let them have rein of the living room and kitchen. They just played quietly and took care of themselves. It was great!! Saturday we went to see the movie "Race to Witch Mountain" with them. I had never seen the original before so had nothing really to compare it to but I really enjoyed it. The funny thing I find about movies these days is that they always try to throw something in about global warming. And this movie did just that! It was still good and worth our time though. It was such nice weather all weekend until Sunday morning hit and then it was a blizzard!

This was an hour or so after the blizzard and it is still snowing!







It's almost April and we are having another snow storm??? But we do live in Utah and you know what they say about the weather here.......If you don't like it, just wait a little while and it will change. It's been snowing for hours now and there is a good few inches of snow on the ground. Hopefully it will clear up in a while so it will all melt soon. We are very ready for spring. The birds don't appreciate the snow much either. They are chirping away and seem very upset by the cold.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I like your new background, you should check out, "cutestblogsaroundtheblock.com" they have some cute backgrounds. So, the movies was pretty good huh? Brandon and I have been wanting to see it. I saw the old Disney one and the remake they did back in the 90s, it was only on TV. I like both and so I'm interested in how good this one will be, plus it's got the Rock, he's HOT! HEHE.

Krystal said...

Oh wow, I'm so glad I'm not there, not gonna lie. Looks soo cold!!