One of our friends taped newspaper in front of our door. I guess putting newspaper in front of an apartment door is the equivalent of toilet papering your house? Anyway it was funny, even though there was a thumb tack on one of the corners that we took out and I ended up stepping on it barefoot later in the day. I thought we had gotten rid of it and stepped out to say a quick hello to one of my friends without any shoes on and you can guess the rest!
When we got to our car it too was a victim!! They saran wrapped it! We laughed so hard! We don't know who did it yet but we will find out.
My cousin Jen, her husband Kennedy and their son Kaleen. And of course I am also in the picture!
My cousin Brian his wife Aubrey and their little girl Celeste.
This is Lindy! I used to do her hair when she was a little girl. She is all grown up and in college now.
Matt and Dad hanging out on the couch.
The trio!
Those in our immediate family that were able to make it.
These are the Pratt cousins who came. Believe me if you had us all lined up it would have to be a panoramic picture! We have tons of fun though.
My aunt and uncle Steve and Laurie with Jen (their daughter), Kennedy and Kaleen.
This is us with Brad. I think he was glad he didn't have to have another summer in Texas dressed like this.
My aunt and uncle Craig and Angela with Brad (their son) and Brad's girlfriend. She waited for him while he was gone and things have picked up right where they left off! She seems sweet and I am excited to get to know her better.
Pebbles......
and Bam Bam!!!
Someone is ready to go home! ;)
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I can't believe that somebody newspapered your door, that's hilarious! (I'll have to remember that...)
I was at church yesterday when you called. :( Thanks for the spiffy voice message. I didn't delete it, so now I can listen to you two singing "Happy Birthday" for the next 60 days (or whenever the auto-deletion date is). He he.
Luvs!
Aw man! That's hilarous!!! I love it,we totally are going to have to do that to some friends of ours! Too funny.
Post a Comment