Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our little girl!

Well, as promised, here are the pictures of our little baby girl. We are really excited about her now that we've gotten over the shock of it. The due date is still set for March 22, 2010. She's a healthy, happy baby, and we are grateful for that.

This is the profile picture of her, you can see her cute little nose. I just hope she looks as beautiful as her mother.


This one is a picture of her little feet, which Emilee just loves... something about cute little shoes. I do hope her feet are more like mine, otherwise they'll always be cold!


This last one is another profile, you can see her arm pretty clearly, and her hand. She almost looks like she's about ready to suck her thumb... either that or she's winding up to punch her momma! I'm sure her mom won't disagree with the later.


It's crazy to think we're actually going to be parents, but I can't imagine a better mother for our children. So say hello to our little girl, we're still thinking about names. We'll let everyone know when we nail something down.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Hello Baby girl Bailey! How exciting, I love the pics, you can actually tell what they are in stead of the usual alien blobs! Congrats

Karen said...

I love baby feet! We didn't have names for our kids until the month before, and the last one even closer, they were born. Sometimes you just have to see that cute little face in person before you can name them.

Lisa said...

Wow! Those are awesome pics!! HI LITTLE NIECE!! I LOVE YOU!!

David & Jessica said...

So I think I missed something back a few post ago because I didn't know you were pregnant!! YEAH what exciting news! She is so cute already! I love the baby feet!! Congrats!!