One minute you are full and the next you are starving to death.
The only other room you spend more time in besides the kitchen is the bathroom.
You suddenly understand why your mom always said "after all I've done for you..."
Every commercial or ad you see makes you emotional or hungry.
You have to lift up the bottom of your shirt to make sure you didn't drop any food on your belly.
Having to sticky note everything because you can't remember what you did 5 min ago let alone know what you need to do next week.
Forgot where you put your sticky note list.
After searching for sticky note list decide you don't have enough energy to do it anyways and spend the rest of the afternoon on the couch reading a book or watching a movie.
Your "innie" becomes an "outie"
You can't wait to start getting the "bump", then you get it and can't wait to get back to your pre-pregnant tummy.
Something falls on the floor of the car and you watch it roll back and forth because you can't pick it up.
You can smell what the neighbors 3 buildings down are having for dinner.
You cry after watching the Biggest Loser. (But come on, there is always an emotional ending right?)
Everything and nothing sounds good all at the same time.
You gag while brushing your teeth.
You're talking with your mom on your cell phone while frantically tearing apart your purse looking for it.
You scour the store trying to find the only food you want, just to get home and decide that it really doesn't sound/smell good anymore so you don't eat it.
You are laughing one minute only to start crying the next.
You can out burp your husband. (Never saw this one coming.)
And finally....
You sneeze and end up peeing your pants a little!
6 comments:
Yeah... the peeing when you sneeze doesn't always end once the kid comes out...
I'm glad that I didn't experience some of those, but all of the emotional ones I did, and it was even worse the first two weeks postpartum. Crazy crazy hormones and forgetfulness and everything, but of course it is all worth it and you'd never trade any of it for the end result.
SO TRUE!!
Nothing like being pregant! It is something you have to experience to appreciate!!
I have to laugh because I was just there! I'm still emotional about EVERYthing though. The forgetfulness didn't go away for me, not yet at least. Did I mention I was just there?
Wow, you make me really excited for what I have to look forward to...
Post a Comment