On Monday we fed Lydia her first rice cereal. She has been ready for a few weeks to eat solid food but I didn't want to have to worry about that on the trip home so I pushed it off until we got to Utah. She didn't have much of a palate for the rice cereal and like it a lot better when we added the bananas. She is starting to get the hang of it though and I am sure will start to eat a lot better soon when we add more variety to her diet.
"What are you doing mom?"

"Look Daddy!! I'm eating like you!"

She liked having daddy right there and just laughed at him the whole time.

"Not so sure I like this anymore!"

"Man! Give me back my banana."
3 comments:
Hahahaha!! So stinking cute!! I love her smiling at Gregory, what a cutie patootie!
Emma did okay with the rice cereal until I added fruit and then she wouldn't eat it at all unless it had fruit in it! i love it when they eat more real foods, keeps my babies fuller and they sleep longer :)
que grande que esta la niña ya come comida solida...se ven muy bien las dos
Post a Comment