Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Great To See Family

The first night we got to my parents everyone came over to see us and the baby. Lydia was obviously not very happy that night as her schedule was off and she was very tired but she has since gotten a lot better and has been excited to see people. The cousins were very excited to see her again and were sad when she had to go to bed early.

First time on the grass. She wasn't sure what to think so she held on tight to Grandpa.


"I think I remember this."


Can it really be true that my little brother grew taller than my husband over the summer?


"I remember you!"


So much fun having lot's of kids around.


I can't believe how big this kid has gotten, with the blondest hair and the bluest eyes.


Rachel, Samantha and Jayce.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awww, I bet they were so happy to see her again!! Makes me wanna cry, we're gonna miss you Lydia!