Monday, April 4, 2011

Family Pictures

Back in March we had our Family pictures taken.  Rich and Summer came into town and we all thought it was a great idea to grab these pictures while we could.  Who knows when we will all be together again.  My best friend Heidi was so kind as to come over on short notice and she did a fantastic job.

This is a random one she took of Matt and Lydia. I loved it.

The Fam!

All the Grandkids

Us!  I really like this picture of us.  I have tried so hard to lose my weight from my pregnancy but it has been such a long and frustrating road.  But I don't feel big in this picture!  Thank you Heidi.  You are the best.

This picture was too cute not to post.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a cute family picture. 'Course, it always helps when the people in it are cute to begin with. :)

Jen said...

Great pictures! It's so strange to see everyone so grown up.

Mari said...

Sweet pictures!!!

Lisa said...

Those did turn out cute! Good job Heide!

Krystal said...

What cute pictures! Such a beautiful family :)