Anyway, back to Lydia, it turns out my hunch was correct and Lydia has spent hours of fun on the slide. Her favorite toy at any playground is the slide and she will climb up anything close to her so this seemed like the perfect combination. She spent the rest of the day as happy as can be sliding on that toy and the next few days were still a lot of fun. I was grateful for a new toy to distract her from having to be cooped up in doors all day and this was the right one! I am so grateful for people who are willing to give away their used items to people who could use them. It's definitely how we have been able to survive!
This picture cracks me up. She stopped for the camera to say cheese and her little face is so precious!
This is my favorite video it captures her giggles so well.
What a little squeaky we have!
She kept getting herself stuck at the bottom so I put socks on her so she could go down more easily and it doubled as a deterrent for her climbing back up the slide. It worked well I must say and she LOVED being able to go a little faster.
1 comment:
SCORE!!! I love getting free stuff too and what a great thing to get. I can tell she really loves it!
Post a Comment