Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby Shower

With expecting our second child, I never expected a baby shower.  Then one day Lisa told me that because we were going to have a boy this time that she wanted to throw one for me.  It was so sweet!  I was thrilled that she would think about that for us to help with the burden of a whole new wardrobe and of course it turned out to be a success!  There were some games planned that we unfortunately didn't get around to because we were waiting on a few more people, but I was so blessed and received many things to help us get our start with a little boy.   Thank you to Lisa, Maritza and Carolyn who let us have the shower at her house.  

What would a baby shower be without some great food.

I am not sure why this picture insists on loading sideways, but it does.  At least it was an awesome cake!

I was truly showered with gifts!  Thank you to everyone.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was happy to do it. I'm so glad with everything you got for my little nephew. :)