Our Stake sponsors a community Christmas Nativity program that last for about 3 days. Church's from all over the area bring their nativities and choirs and we have LOTS of visitors from Texas politicians to high ranking church officials from different church's. It's actually pretty cool but a lot of work and everyone was asked to volunteer or contribute something. Kelvin signed up to host one night and we decided that we would sign me up too if there was a place I could sit down. So Friday night he volunteered and Sat night was when I volunteered. I received some fun pictures on my phone of what those two were up to in the rain while I was away.
They are blurry because they were taken on his cell phone, but needless to say they had a good time. When I came home, Lydia was bathed and ready for bed and they were watching "How to Train Your Dragon" while eating popcorn. It was so adorable.


2 comments:
The top picture is one of my favorite pictures of her ever! So cute!
SO stinking cute!!
Post a Comment