So I have a few posts out of order but I am still playing catch up so you will have to bear with me. Our Easter was pretty low key. Lydia got a coloring book and some twist-able colored pencils. We didn't do much because she already got to do the Easter egg hunt and really didn't need much more. After Church we went to Kelvin's parents house and had my favorite dinner of Ham and Yummy potatoes.
I made a fun dessert of rice crispy treat "nests" with coconut grass and Cadbury eggs. I got the idea off Pintrest and think I will stick to other sites for ideas. Pintrest is a very used site and for some things is great but for creative things that you want to wow people with, it almost comes off as been there done that sort of thing. Oh well. They were delicious anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment