Jason is 8 months old and you would never know it. That kid seems so advanced for his age. Most people have a hard time believing me when I tell them how old he is. They usually guess about 1 or so. He is in 9 month clothes and just keeps growing!
He started to walk when he was 7 months and 2 weeks old. That's a whole week earlier than Lydia!! CRAZY!!! I don't know what it is with my kids walking so early but they both have. I had to post a video of him walking because people didn't believe me when I told them he was.
He is very thoughtful about things. You can tell that he takes time to think things out. When he would take a few steps he would then stop and make sure he had his balance right and then move forward. Lydia never really walked, she started running and kept moving until the momentum ofher head being in front of the rest of her body was too much and she would topel over. She was funny that way. Not Jason! He will take his time and make sure he gets it right. Not just in walking, but with everything.
He is very sweet! He loves to cuddle, give kisses, and really likes to be tickled. His smiles will melt your heart and he can be selective to whom he smiles if he is unhappy but mostly he give everyone great big smiles. You can tell he has an amazing spirit about him. We love this little guy so much and he loves us a lot! He has been mumbling "mama" for a little while and I was glad to have my name spoken first this time around.
Life is so much fun with this little guy around. We are very blessed.
1 comment:
He's got such a happy smile!!
Post a Comment