Recently Lydia discovered the movie Wall-E. As she is learning more and more words and phrases everyday it is so fun to hear her say things. I love the way kids speak and say things how they can without the full pronunciation or grammer. It makes my heart happy. Well, Lydia is definitely in this category of pronouncing things her own way in her sweet voice. It's so fun to hear and I will definitely miss it when she grows out of this stage.
Her pronunciation of "Lall-y" with inflection just like on the movie. She also calls M&M's, num-y-num's. It's great!
She is always playing with her belly button. It's hilarious!
Yes, can still get shy!
She is always crawling around the house being a doggy.
1 comment:
Okay I hate that movie but Lydia just made it pretty cute with how she said Wall-e! LOL!! So cute!
Post a Comment