Our big purchase for black Friday was a new camera. Our camera takes very blurry pictures and not great video. So after some research and lots of questions to the sales guy we bought a Nikon Coolpix S9300 at Costco!! I was very nervous about buying it because we are trying to save for a house, but we really did need a new camera to capture our kids lives now since we will never get these moments back again. We didn't spend a lot in the way camera go, but it was the perfect choice for us. After a few pictures and trying out some features I knew we made the right decision. I was against a fancy camera, just needed something to point and shoot and that is exactly what we got. We LOVE it!!! Take a look at the quality of these pictures.
Lydia was our test subject since Jason was sleeping at the time. Maybe you can't tell that much difference, but my goodness, we sure can!
1 comment:
Yay for new cameras! Next up is DSLR. ;)
Post a Comment