My little spider monkey!!
Friday, December 7, 2012
This Is How We Play
I am looking forward to the day when these two will be able to entertain themselves without me having to be right there all the time. They literally won't let me out of their sight for more than 30 seconds before they come looking for me and start playing where ever I am at the moment including the bathroom. It will be nice to be able to do the laundry or the dishes or even read for a min or two. But until that moment arrives, I'm enjoying spending time with my little ones and this is a typical day of how we play......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness how cute are they?! I love it!! He's little laugh is adorable. I can't get over how big they are getting!!
eso si que es divertirse....los niños dan demasiados momentos felices....
Post a Comment