Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday fun all month long!

My family has grown quite a bit through the years and so when birthdays come around, instead of celebrating each one separately, we lump them into one big party. We had such a party last night at my parents house. There were 4 birthdays in the month of October, Kelvin being one of them. This was also his third birthday party!!! Talk about spoiled. But, he loved the party as did the other birthday kids! My dad turned 55, Kelvin 24, Rachel 7, and my grandma just became one year more beautiful! The party was fun and the dinner was wonderful. It was a nice break from my routine. My days are lost in work (it's now full time) and studying. I get up about 6:45 or 7, study during my lunch break, get home about 6:30pm study until about 10:30 with a small break to eat dinner, then go to bed about 11. It's been a long week and I was SO tired. I had a test in Pathophysiology I had to take on Sat morning and only had 1/3rd of the time studying that I normally do. Funny thing though, I did really well! It was a hard test but I had done all I could do and the Lord made up the rest. I almost fell asleep in church today because we are still getting to bed late and getting up early. We had a meeting with a member of the bishopric this morning and Kelvin got a calling! He is now the 2nd counselor in the Sunday School presidency!!! I also got asked to speak in a couple of weeks. Anyway, here are the pictures from the evening!


This picture I just loved! Don't mind the dinner on Sammie's bib.


He was trying to get Sammie to wave to the camera.




Ice Cream and Cake! What more could a boy ask for!



Kelvin has been sick the past few days with a bad cold so I was afraid being around kids wouldn't be a good idea, but come to find out, Sammie has had a cold (Dave and Paula's little girl) and Nathan is just getting over the croup (Dan and Amy's boy). So I got a picture of the sicko's at the party! Yes, all three had a good time.





Poor Matt got his face cut off!





This is the birthday boy with all his cards. Yes, that is a ninja card made especially for him!




No comments: