So we have decided that we really like playing board games and having fun with friends. Both for my birthday and for our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY we decided to get new board games, and we are really excited about what we got. We got Ticket to Ride Europe a train building game and I got Shadows over Camelot. We borrowed the World of Warcraft game from friends but I thought the picture looked cooler with it added in. We are getting Disney Scene it 2 this week. Most of the games we payed for with rewards from our credit card which is pretty nice. We are planning are getting more throughout the years and seeing how many we end up with.
This is our games corner. We think it looks pretty good.

These are some friends from the ward, we like to have them over for games and treats. They just love Emilee's treats, they are very good after all.

Here's some of the awesome cookies that Emilee makes from scratch!! Mmm, mmm good. I'm starting to gain too much weight!!
3 comments:
MMMM...Those cookies do look yummy!
PS
I just realized that now that my blog is private it doesn't update my blog on others blogs. I noticed because I was checking your blog out and off to left it said I hadn't done anything for two weeks, which is so not true! It took me a few minutes to figure it out but I'm guessing that's why. LAME!
Ok love you guys!
Those cookies look so good! (And the games look fun, too. :D)
Post a Comment