Kelvin was watching Saturday morning cartoons and eating his Cookie Crisp cereal. It was so adorable I had to take a picture.
He was looking at me like "What?" Sometimes it's like I have a little boy in my house. I love it!!!
So I decided to take a couple more pictures just before I left.
He didn't want me to go because he knew I would be gone all day long. And it was true. I left at 9:30am and then didn't get back until 3:45pm.
Today was a really good day. I had to study for 2 tests this week and take them both today. I thought I wasn't going to do well but ended up getting really good scores on both. As I was driving home, Kelvin called me and told me that his Uncle Gary had a time share at a condo in Park City next Friday through Tuesday but wouldn't be here until Monday. They wanted to know if we wanted to use it next weekend. Um...YEAH!!!! It will be like a late anniversary celebration. Then my little brother called and wanted to come spend the night with us. So I decided to drive to Pleasant Grove to pick him up. Then I got a call from my friend Rachel. She just got home from her mission and was in Pleasant Grove with her family. I was so excited!!! I told her I was on my way to Pleasant Grove and I stopped and talked with her for about an hour. I could have spent more time with her, but we only have one car and I needed to get it back so Kelvin could go to work. What a blessing of a day after a long hard few weeks. I thank the Lord for the day I have had and the hope it has once again given me when I didn't think there was much left. My cup is once again overflowing with the reminder that the Lord is very mindful of me. I have such an amazing husband and we have such an amazing marriage. Our testimonies burn bright of our Redeeming Savior and his love for us. Is has been a rewarding day and I have high hopes that I can finish my last few weeks. And with a husband who is like a kid most days, my joy is full!
P.S. When I was doing laundry tonight I found some paper in the dryer that Kelvin hadn't taken out of his pants. I guess I need to check his pockets now before I do the laundry since this is not the first time I have found things. One more proof that I have a little boy as a husband! ;)
2 comments:
I have one of those too sometimes. Brandon loves his Saturday morning cartoons!
Tom kept leaving ink pens in his pocket when we were first married. Yikes. We ruined an entire load of laundry! It was terrible.
Post a Comment