This one is my favorite


The family tree

Me and my hubby!

I like this one too.

After the pictures on Sat we went to breakfast at IHOP. Kelvin's dad dropped his photos off at Walgreen's and then we went home. He asked us to pick up the photos which we agreed to do while he was helping his brother move. Krystal and I left to run some errands and while Kelvin stayed home we went to pick up the pictures. I gave the ticket to the guy and he gave me the disc. Krystal bought some stuff and the cashier looked at me when she was done and asked if I paid for the pictures. I said they were previously paid for and I was just picking them up. She obviously didn't believe me because she asked me where was my receipt. I told her that the guy behind the counter took it. She said "he took it" and I said "yes"! "He took your receipt", "yes" I said again. Then we left as she was still crazy suspicious. It was a little offensive to me because I do not steal things, I am a very honest person. Well later that night over dinner, his dad asked me if I picked up the pictures and I told him I had. When he asked how much he owed me, my face dropped and I looked at Krystal mortified!! Everyone started laughing as they realized by my look that I had walked out of Walgreen's without paying for the pictures! Needleess to say I was endlessly teased for the rest of the day for stealing! His dad went back and paid for the pictures so I can rest in peace and remain an honest women.
3 comments:
Too funny! (And really cute pictures!)
I love that you stole pictures!!! THat's awesome!! hehehe.
More of the same: that's a GREAT story, and the pictures looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment