There are A LOT of pictures to follow so just beware.
In front of the museum are these dinosaurs that we had fun with.
Kelvin made Krystal go up and talk to this one.
Ready to go in.
Hannah Montana This one is for you Felicia!
Star Trekin'
We are our own three stooge material!
There were wax molds of all the Presidents to this date. It was a big line, but really cool to see all the men that have lead this country side by side. Here are the ones from the latest generations. President Obama was in another display.
"Well, you see Oprah....."
Yes! We can figure this thing out together!
Someone doesn't like David Letterman.
"We're off to see the Wizard....." (This was actually the Wizard of Oz section)
"NO! Don't do it Harry!"
"I knew I should have brought my sword."
The founding fathers with the constitution!
They had a whole section dedicated to the life of Christ. From the birth, to teaching the the temple as a child, the cruxifiction, the resurrection and many other scenes in between. It was really cool that they would respect his life so much to have a big section in his honor.
Me at the tomb
He tested his strength against his father and brother in law and emerged victorious!
The three studs! They all did really well, I unfortunatly didn't get a video of all three of them doing the challenge.
My very own Peter Pan!
Sometimes I wish I had a fairy godmother to help me get dressed for parties!
Hmmm....Not quite long enough is it.
This is a picture of the last supper but it's all done in postage stamps.
This is an exact replica of the tallest man in the world.
Davinci!
The picture doesn't show it well, but the rocks were glowing. It was a do you dare walk across the hot lava rocks thing! Ooooo
Ha Ha Ha!! Just kidding. I really wouldn't. But if I could, no...but really!
AWWWWW!!
I tried to relieve the poor skull of his jewels but was unsucessful.
1 comment:
That's cool they let you get right up to the wax statues(?). What fun pictures!
Post a Comment