Monday night we celebrated Summer's birthday and my Graduation. Everyone got together for dinner and fun. I didn't feel like I could pay the money to walk for Graduation (it was $100) and didn't want to sit though the ceremony either. Kelvin and I both don't like graduation ceremonies (too long), and so we both decided that neither one of us would walk and we are happy with that decision. I was surprised though by how many cards and presents I got! I am the first in my family to graduate from college and it's a big accomplishment, I guess I didn't realize how proud everyone was. It feels good though to be recognized for how hard you have worked to get to where you are. And the great part is, now I have enough money to buy my very own sewing machine!!! I have wanted one for years and never felt like I could justify buying one, even though we had a little savings left over for things like that. But now I have the means to do so and ordered one online today! I also went and looked at patterns for table cloths and for the fabric. I have 3 fabrics picked out already and I can't wait to start.
Summer and the beginnings of her birthday stash!!

Even Grandma and Grandpa came out for the celebration!

Kelvin's random picture of me all excited!

The kids all love grandpa and beg to sit on his lap.

So we got them all up there, minus one. Jayce was sleeping. Even Lucy joined the fun. Sorry it's a blurry picture, but with kids you have to take pictures fast or you don't get one.
No comments:
Post a Comment