Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ahh, the Memories!!

A while back I went to my parents and brought back all the copies of my pictures from over the years. We are scanning them into the computer so we can have them digitally as well as the hard copy. As I have been going through them, I have found some precious photos of Matt when he was little. He and I have been buddies most of his life. There are a lot of pictures taken with the family that he is holding my hand or next to me. One time, when he came over to my very first apartment, we had a little photo shoot. The pictures are to die for they are so dang cute!!!!! So sit back and enjoy the product of about 10 years ago..........



























These are the only ones that we have scanned in the computer thus far of him. But believe me, there are more to come of my little brother who is growing up so fast!

No comments: