Monday, February 22, 2010
36 Weeks HUGE!
Well I have hit the 36 week mark and I feel absolutely HUGE! I get comments all the time asking "when are you gonna have that baby!" It's funny that I look so big and yet still technically have 4 weeks left. I really don't think that my stomach can stretch much more and I am constantly exhausted now carrying this load around all the time. Kelvin laughs occasionally when he looks at my stomach and can't believe how big it is. The last Dr's visit she estimated that the baby was about 6 pounds already. Both Kelvin and I feel like she is progressing ahead of schedule and hopefully will come soon! I don't know how much longer I can take being pregnant. It feels like I will go insane but that all comes with pregnancy I guess. Also I am swelling up like crazy. The water retention has gotten really bad and I feel like a human sponge. In fact when my Dr looked at my legs and feet she was surprised herself. Kelvin and I get a laugh every night when I take off my socks and see balloon's for my feet and legs and mini sausages for toes. I've done everything i've been told to keep the swelling down but nothing has worked. I am told however that the water will come off a couple of weeks after the baby is born. I can't wait for that. It will be nice to feel "normal" again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, bless your heart! You poor thing. You're almost there!!
Post a Comment