Thursday, March 11, 2010

38 Week Dr's Appointment

My Dr's appointment on Wednesday went well except that the Dr said if my blood pressure doesn't get under control by next appointment then she want's to induce me a week from today. We will see how things all turn out, but both my Dr and us are hoping that I will go into labor before the next appointment (next Wed). The baby was estimated to be about 7 pounds and the Dr doesn't think that she will get much bigger. Maybe about 7 pounds 5 ounces but not much more than that! She has no room as it is and has made my ribs her resting spot for her feet. Can't imagine her getting any bigger. I already can't walk, move, or roll over well. In fact we were at the store the other day and some lady passing by me got excited and asked "Are you having twins?" I just looked at her and said with a smile no but that I was due any day. She didn't seem to mind that she just told me I looked like was big enough to be having twins and just went on to say that I should be resting and not out at the store. I smiled again and gave a little courtesy laugh and then went to find Kelvin. Oh well. I guess I really am huge, but it's really mostly all in my tummy. I don't have too much else where (except for all the water weight), so I can be grateful for that at least. I hope it all comes off soon after the birth. Good thing my husband loves me no matter what!

No comments: