My best friend had her baby yesterday, Sienna Michelle Johnson. This baby was born quick!!! I called up Heidi in the afternoon yesterday and she had had some contractions for an hour or so earlier but they stopped. When I was talking to her she was for the most part fine. So I was quite shocked and excited when an hour later I got a text saying she was in the hospital and they were going to keep her there. I called Kelvin and told him the good news so we were thinking we would get a phone call in about 5 hours or so because she goes a little faster than most women. Well, I got a call about an hour and a half after the text from Jeremy telling me that the baby was here. I couldn't believe it. She was in the hospital for an hour and a half and pushed for a total of 3 min! That baby really wanted to get here. We are so happy that it went so quick for her and excited that the baby is here. Can't wait to meet you little Sienna!
The proud parents Jeremy and Heidi!

Mom and baby are doing well!

She was 8 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long. Her poor little face is bruised because she came so quickly.

I told our little baby that her friend is now here so she can come anytime now! Heidi was going to be induced on Friday which was her due date, and the funny thing is that we all thought that I would deliver before her. But this child is making it very clear that she is not going to come until she is ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment