Thursday, July 1, 2010

ECLIPSE!!

The girls all went to see Eclipse this afternoon and I have to say my expectations were not very high considering the other 2 movies of the Twilight Saga were kind of busts. I was excited to go because it was all us girls. Well I was very pleasantly surprised when I was proved wrong. This was by far the BEST of the movies and I really enjoyed it. I was very happy with how it was done, the emotions they portrayed and just everything about it. I think some of them took some acting lessons because they were much better and the make up was also a lot better. That is one movie that I would buy. We ended up having to wait in a line at the theater and the guy who was taking tickets looked a lot like Jacob in the movie and I think he knew it. I could sense that he was trying to pull out his flirtatious side, but he was very chit chatty with us which made our wait more enjoyable.

All buckled in and ready to go.


Getting excited.


I just couldn't resist the nerd shot!


The girls minus one. Megan, Lisa's friend also came and she was kind enough to take a picture.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Haha, I think you're totally right about the Jacob-guy who took our tickets! Too bad for him that 3 of y'all are married (one also pregnant). Looks like all Jacobs lose all around. ;)

Lisa said...

I love, love, LOVE the shot of you and your ticket!! Cracks me up everytime I see it!!

Heidi said...

I just saw Eclipse and really liked it, too!