Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm In Love....

Anyone that knows me knows that I love to cook. Lately I have started to get into going back to the "real stuff" and that includes making my own flour. ( This provides a lot more nutrition and value to the things we make with flour as the "bleached and enriched" flour is doing no good to our bodies. Call me hokey but I don't think that our ancestors grew up on "bleached and enriched"!) It a matter of simple nutrition and getting back to the basics that was once good for our bodies. All the kitchen gadgets I want would cost a small fortune (or maybe a year of Kelvin's salary when he graduates), but this wheat grinder has caught my eye and I am IN LOVE with it. It grinds at a low temperature so as to keep the nutritional value of the wheat, it's the most quiet of the wheat grinders out there, can take on the big grinders with amount it will grind (20 cups), will make the finest flour you could buy, easy to no clean up with no dust escaping to dirty your house, very aesthetically pleasing and small enough to keep on my counter. So have I sold you yet, because I'm practically drooling over this thing!!! To see for yourself what an amazing piece of equipment this is, click on this link http://www.bestwheatgrinder.com/wheat-grinder-wolfgang.html. If only it weren't $429 I would get it in a heartbeat. But hey, a girl can dream right?




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We have tons of wheat! When you get back to Utah you're more than welcome to have some. Seriously, we have at least a ton...this grinder looks great.