Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mommy and Me

I have been wanting to take pictures of me with Lydia but have been quite self conscious because I haven't lost all my baby weight yet. The progress is going slow, but I have dropped 2-3 sizes and hopefully it will keep coming off. As far as pounds go, not much progress there but my consolation is that muscle weighs more than fat and I know I have been gaining muscle because I can feel myself getting more tone. This sure is taking a lot longer than desired!! So I decided to take a few shots with the baby anyway. As soon as we had a good moment I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. She has been screaming most of the day because she is in a lot of pain from her teeth. So here are the pictures for our journal of my 4 month old cutie and me!



We were both laughing when I got this one.


3 comments:

Karen said...

My baby is a year and I still have a few pounds to go...darn those babies!:)

Heidi said...

I need to take "mommy and me" pictures, too.

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't lost any weight for about 4 months. That's right. I lost weight for about 2 weeks after Sienna was born and that's been it. (And, yes, I am exercising and all that good stuff.) It'll come, though, so don't worry. I know we want to look like we never had a baby, but it's a small price to pay for the kind of happiness your child brings you. :)

Lisa said...

CUTE!!