Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Keeping Baby Happy While Packing

You have all seen how much Lydia loves the phone. All babies I think are fascinated with everything they see that they can't have. So when I had to pack for the trip back to Utah, I had to improvise. It's really hard trying to entertain a 5 month old when you are packing and trying to get everything in order. Thus comes the improvisation and basically giving her anything that would keep her entertained for a while.

"Are you sure I can have this phone mom?"


"Hey! It's a picture of me!"


"Now how do I call Daddy?"


"Oh well. It tastes better anyway."


Don't worry, I didn't let her have the phone for too long so she didn't have enough time to ruin it by sucking it to death!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

lol. I love the captions you put with each photo. :D

Lisa said...

Hahahahahaha!! Better watch it, now she'll want to play with it all the time. ;)