On Saturday night we decided to do one last shindig with the family which ended up being dinner. With the weather being so blasted hot this summer we haven't been able to do the normal fun outings that we usually do throughout the summer and have had to stick to low key things inside. But we thought that we needed to do one more thing before we all leave on Friday so we packed up and headed out to Olive Garden. I love the Olive Garden personally and was really excited to go there since it had been a couple of years. We were seated about the time Lydia normally goes to bed so I was prepared to be walking around with her or sitting in the car the whole time, but for a while she was content just to be standing up. After a little while Brandon held out his arms offering to take the baby. I looked startled for a minute because he usually doesn't want to hold the baby. When I asked if he was sure he smiled and nodded his head so I handed her over to him. She was great and he had that magic touch that put her right to sleep. I thought Lisa was going to cry when she saw that Brandon was holding Lydia and when I told her that he offered I really saw the tears coming on. It was a really sweet moment.
We were seated in the most perfect spot against the wall with a short fence of sorts almost closing us in. We felt like we had a little private venue in the restaurant.

Lots of smiles. The few times we have been out to eat this summer Krystal always seems to get the biggest plates which makes us all laugh because she eats the least.

We are going to miss these guys A TON when we are back in Utah. Thanks for hanging out with us guys. We sure do love you!

The happy parents to have their whole family with them. It was a great summer.

And then there is us! I was just thrilled to be out of the house and Gregory was thrilled to be eating out. It was a win win situation.

The man with the magic touch. I think he is getting excited to have another little baby around the house.
1 comment:
Awwww!! We're gonna miss you too!! And I did almost cry! Hahaha!
Post a Comment