Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Little Fun

Last night I was playing around with Lydia before she went to bed and she was being all silly so I pulled out the camera. She has started to make this face where she pushes her lips together and opens her eyes really wide, Gregory thinks it quite funny. When I pulled out the camera I captured it pretty well I think.


Then after rolling around a bit she was on her tummy on me. I turned the camera on her and said "say cheese!"

First came the look of "oh my gosh, again?!"


Then she stuck her tongue out at me and continued to do this every time I said "say cheese".


When I went to do laundry this morning she was awake from her nap so I took her with me. I placed her on the washer while it was still running so she got a little vibration massage.

"I think I like this."


"Oh yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about."

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She is such a cutie!!