When Kelvin is on his way home from work he usually calls me and we chat for a little while or as long as the baby will allow us. So one day I thought to let him say hello to her. She gave me the funniest look while Kelvin was saying all sorts of stuff in the phone. She looked around the room to find him and after a little bit she started giving one of the biggest smiles I have seen. So now most everyday she talks to her daddy while he is on his way home from work and she still loves it. I haven't been able to capture the smile because when the camera comes out her smiles seem to go away, but trust me when I say it is very sweet! I did however capture quite the expression on her face.
I just love this look on her face.

"It's daddy!!!"
3 comments:
Ahhhh I love it! I especially love the 2nd picture with that surprised look! Hahaha I think she loves her daddy. :)
HAHAHAHAH!!! that is sooooooo funny!!! i laughed so hard when i saw the second picture!!! Love ya guys tons!!
"AH!! IT'S DADDY!!!"
That's what her expression is in that 2nd one. So cute!! Look out, she'll love talking on that phone just as much as her cousin does. ;)
Post a Comment