We have had the toy with the rings that goes on the big cone since before Lydia was born, but it was for 6months and older so we never really got it out. So the other day Kelvin broke it out and we have had a ball with it. Lydia really likes it and it's been a great toy for her sitting up too. She always grabs for it and likes to take the rings off so she can hit them on practically everything she sees. *sigh* The joys of being a mom huh?

"Look at me mom!"

Oh dear! This was the other morning. We were playing on her mat and she has now figured out that she can get places by rolling and was curious as to what was on the bookcase. I guess this is one thing I am going to have to deal with when the crawling and walking starts. Sorry Kelvin, the movies might not always be in alphabetical order for a while.

She knows she got caught!

"But mom, I was just looking!"
3 comments:
I love the rings on all of her limbs. That's cute!
They love those movies don't they?! Such a cutie, I love her pink and brown pj's!
Great pictures Emilee!
Post a Comment