So Lydia has a few new tricks that she has figured out. One is clapping which she now tends to do all the time and the other is supported walking. Yes, my 6 1/2 month old baby is walking with us holding her hands. She is getting really good at it even though she still doesn't have great balance yet and wants to walk every where in the apartment. I will be happy when she can walk or crawl so I don't have to be right next to her every second of the day! It's so fun to watch how much she is growing and learning every day. I promise I will get more pictures of her doing these things soon but I wanted to post what we had.
She likes to walk on daddy's feet too!

She's growing up so fast! While this video only shows her walking for a little bit, she loves to walk everywhere in the house now.
3 comments:
Sweet little Lydia...you are growing up to fast. Te adoro Lydia!
Good job, Lydia! Sienna wanted me to tell you that you're making her look bad. Clapping your hands and walking already? Slow down, turbo! :P
She looks so grown up!! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment