Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Hunter

On Thursday Kelvin went hunting with Aaron and his dad. He was really excited!! Kelvin had been talking for a while about learning how to hunt and I have encouraged it because I think it's a skill you need to know. You never know when you will need to use it, especially these days. So he got up at 4am and got all ready to leave at 4:30. They had a great time and he learned a lot and was grateful he was able to go. Lydia and I spent the day at my mom's house and had a great time there. My mom was really happy to have Lydia there and spend time with us.

Aaron all ready to go!


Boyd, Aaron's dad.


One of the places they went. Isn't it beautiful? I am REALLY going to miss the beauty here when we leave Utah.


Let's go hunt some dear!


Lamb Stew anyone?


It took a little while for the sheep to move out of the road. There were hundreds of them.


When the weather got to this point they decided it was time to go home. They didn't get home until 10pm. It was fun to hear all the stories when he got home.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My brother?? Hunting?! Hahahaha. I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't posted pictures. ;) Hehehe!