Monday, January 24, 2011

A Little Late

I have to send a BIG apology to my mother in law in Texas. For Christmas she bought Lydia a super cute outfit and Gregory and myself really nice sweaters.  We really loved the clothes and I have been meaning to post pictures of us wearing them for her to see but keep forgetting.  In fact we have worn the clothes many times since Christmas and every time we wear them I say to myself that I am going to get a picture, then I forget.  While this post does not have all 3 of us, it does have the cutest of us!  I snapped a few pictures of our little squeaker in her adorable outfit and am now posting it for her Nana to see.  Thank you again so much for the presents.  We really do love them.

Cute as can be.














Quite the little model wouldn't you say?

4 comments:

Just Jen said...

She looks so cute! She reminds me a lot of you in that first picture! =D

Lisa said...

She is quite the little cutie!

Mari said...

She looks so "preciosa", but she looks cute all the time. Love so much Lydia! Nana and Papa miss you so much...lots of kisses.

Mari said...

Thank you Emilee for the pictures!!!