Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Little Dancing Queen

She started doing this yesterday every time music started to play and I was able to catch her doing a small bit of it on video today.  Usually she does it for longer periods of time. We all died laughing!!! Not much else needs to be said.......

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! She's so stinking cute, I can't get over how big she is. She is such a good blend of both you and Gregory-I see both. Love you Lydia!

Just Jen said...

I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THIS IN PERSON!!!! =D =D =D =D

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! Her whole body moves in one fluid wave of motion!

Kelvin said...

Esa es mi nieta, una chilena de corazon.

Nana

Just Jen said...

There are the genes! The Chilean genes! Rythym!

Tia Marta

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

eso es verdad son los genes de estos lados...jajajj...buena para el baile la niña....