Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun with Family

*I know that I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER but there is a reason for that.....TIME!  Things have been crazy here as you will find out.  I will try to catch up soon*

The day before Easter my family got together and we decorated eggs for the kids and had a great time.  This was the last time we would all be together before Kelvin, Lydia and I left for Texas.  In the end my dad brought out a four wheeler, surprise surprise!  Well Braden got on for a ride first (that was before all the kids saw what grandpa was doing) and when Lydia saw what was happening, she started going toward the four wheeler.  When grandpa started to go she went running towards him and was crying (she was far enough back and I was right behind her so I wasn't worried about her getting too close).  She wanted on that four wheeler SO BAD!!  As soon as she got on and they got going she was laughing and squealing in delight!  I couldn't help but laugh at the Wager side in her.  Pretty soon all the kids saw what was happening and they all piled on the four wheeler.  It was great fun and such a perfect goodbye party with the family!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of the grandpa and all his grandkids, adorable!