Now that our apt is mostly put together, it looks really good! We gave away one bookshelf and our other one broke so Kelvin and his dad are going to make a matching set for us. I'm really excited about that because then we get to decide how we want the shelves. Hopefully soon they will be able to get that project done.
The Dinning Room. We thought that the piano fit very nicely right there. Don't mind the slight messiness of the place. There were still a few boxes that we hadn't unpacked. In fact, I think they still might not be unpacked to this day!
The kitchen, there is not a whole lot of counter space, but it is do-able and I will still be able to make most of my cakes.
Squeaky's room! It's really spacious and I love having all the room.
A desk right next to Lydia's room. It is not really feasible for our computer, but for our games and my Mary Kay stuff it works great!
One side of our bedroom. The desk went in out room because there wasn't really another place to put it. It ends up working well though.
Plenty of room! Plus the door open on the right is to our walk in closet! It is bigger than any closet we have ever had before. I LOVE this place!
Our full size bath.
And a second full size bath. Love having 2 bathrooms.
Living room
The couch! It is so comfortable and good looking I can hardly believe that we own such a fancy piece of furniture. The blanket is covering up the tear because we didn't want Lydia playing with it and making it worse until we can get it fixed.
And the highlight of our home....My Bosch Mixer!!!! I have used it quite a few times and am in LOVE with this fine piece of equipment. Kelvin has come to love the blender and how quickly it makes milk shakes. One of the best purchases I ever made!
3 comments:
I bet it's so nice finally having your own place! Love the apartment-it's beautiful. :)
I love it! It looks so open and cozy at the same time. Can't wait to see it with my own eyes. :)
Nice place. I'm glad you love your Bosch. I adore mine too. :-)
Post a Comment