She was done and had pushed it away, I so wish we would have gotten a picture of her eating with the giraffe. I guess there is more than one way to get a child interested in eating her food. She's looking at us funny because we were both laughing!
P.S. Lydia has been doing a lot better with her food. Yesterday she ate a lot more solid food where for the last few weeks she hasn't been interested in solid food at all! We've had to buy formula again to get some nutrition down her. But she has been sick, teething and it's been REALLY hot so I guess when you look at the full picture it makes sense. She is getting better though and that's a pure blessing to me!
2 comments:
Hahaha, I love it!! See, now if we run out of spoons at our apartment, I just moan in despair, and the most creative solution for me is a fork...I need more of Lydia's creativity to get me through. :)
Are you sure the giraffe didn't eat all that yogurt?!? It looks mighty suspicious to me...
Post a Comment