Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Bash!

Okay well it was more of a small celebration than a bash, but that's not a cool title for a blog entry.  Also it was the weekend before Memorial weekend but I forgot to add it in order since I am still catching up on my blogging.  My birthday was really small again this year but it was great.  Kelvin and I went out to dinner at the Olive Garden.  We went pretty early and were in and out in about an hour.  It was amazing how fast you can get in and out when you go before the rush.  After that we went to Walmart and picked up some diapers and formula.  I know I know, such a romantic event, but sometimes just being away from the baby is great.  His parents tended for us and then we spent the rest of our quiet evening at home.  The next Sunday we did a small celebration with his family.  Good food and family.  It was a great birthday!

No comments: