A tulip, daisy, rose and my favorite flower a Star Gazer Lily!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Mother's Day
With so much to catch up on with my blogging, I completely skipped over Mother's Day. The Sunday after our Car accident was Mother's Day and since we had SO much going on, we didn't really get to celebrate like we wanted. But, when I woke up that morning, I found the most beautiful flowers and the sweetest card! Even though he didn't have time to get me real flowers, I loved these just as much. He hand made my card too (or should I say the computer made it) but I prefer those because he really adds his own personal touch. So thank you to Kelvin for making it a wonderful Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I still love that he handmade flowers for you. So sweet!
Post a Comment