Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daddy/Computer Time

Lydia LOVES the computer.  In fact it's a challenge to keep her away from it.  She has messed up a few things and Kelvin has had to figure out what she has done and fix it.  So needless to say, we don't let her near the computer unless we are there.  It's never turned on unless we are right there using it because our little girl is sneaky and will figure out a way to get to it without us knowing.  But there are times when she is really good and lets us do what we need to on it and just watches.  This usually happens when Kelvin is playing a computer game.  She is fascinated by the game and really likes to sit with him.  It works for both of them and then I get some free time to myself.  When I catch them doing this, it's like I walked into a zombie zone.  They are both staring at the screen and didn't even flinch when I took a few pictures.  It made me laugh!


2 comments:

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

nos encanta ver a gregory pasando tiempo con la pequeña lydia...

Lisa said...

So stinking cute!