Thursday, April 19, 2012

Toddler Time

I enrolled Lydia in a toddler class that a lady in my ward told me about because she teaches it!  I was intrigued at first and thought that it might be a great thing to do with her to get her ready for pre-school.  So I signed her up and an I ever so happy that I did!  She loves the class and it is perfect for dealing with toddlers with short attention spans but teaches them to sit quietly at times and other times it it great to up and moving around.  We have both loved it and Jason has been very good!  He just sleeps quietly in the Baby Bjorn the entire hour.  Other moms have even commented how good he is during the class.  It's been so fun to see her learning and making new friends.  I have been making new friends too and it's a great mommy toddler support group.  Heaven knows what a challenge toddlers can be.

Puppets that the kids wear to sing songs with.

Music Time!  She has a tamboren in her hand.

Craft time.  We went outside and picked grass and glued it to the picture of the cow.  It was so cute.

Who doesn't remember the parachute being the best gym activity as a kid!  Well, these kiddos loved it just as much.


Discovery time!  What can you find?

So excited that she made a star out of play doh.


We made the lamb mask one class and the next the kids "wore" them and walked around the mat singing Mary had a little lamb.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh how fun!!! What a blast, I'm so glad you found something fun you all can do!

Heidi said...

That looks like so much fun!

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

QUE MARAVILLA ES VER COMO NUESTROS NIÑOS APRENDEN TANTO...LA ULTIMA FOTO CON SU CARITA...SE VE HERMOSA...