Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Kiddos....One Room

Yep!  You saw that right.  I have now broken down and moved Jason into Lydia's room.  It is now the kids bedroom and not just hers anymore.  We had decided to do it last weekend but I got a little attached to him and wouldn't let Kelvin move him yet.  So amid Kelvin's laughter, Jason continued to spend the next couple nights in our room.  Well, the other day, I told Kelvin that it was time.  I was finally able to let go and now Jason and Lydia share a room.  It's nice that we have our room back to ourselves again and I haven't been feeling bad about moving him.  I always have to wait until I am really ready to do things sometimes or I can regret them later, but I was ready to move him when we did.  He still wakes up once in the night to eat but it's not a big deal to get him.  Plus he eats really fast anyway.

Lydia loves the change.  She really likes not being alone and has been SO much better about going down at bedtime.  She used to fight us for about an hour on most nights, but now when we put him down with her, she just quietly plays by herself until she is ready to go to sleep.  It is a very welcome change and I know she feels some sort of comfort knowing that she is not alone.

Jason in his crib.  I think he likes that it's bigger and he has more space than the bassinet.  He has out grown it pretty quickly.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww! Together at last! That's so cute!!

Heidi said...

I'm glad that Lydia is sleeping better, that helps everybody out. :) I just love seeing the bond that little siblings have. :)

Familia Sepúlveda Acuña said...

QUE HERMOSO BEBE...SE PARECE MUCHO A EMILEE...LES AMAMOS